Owning a new puppy is a life-changing experience - Not unlike bringing home a newborn child. Who would think of spending happy hours with their newborn during the holidays, then leaving it alone for 10 hours a day when they return to work?
We love our puppies and want to see them join families who will respect and care for them - as long as they live.
There are no planned litters for Dreamwood Border Collies.
See the Litter List for past litters.
Please consider the following if you wish to own a Dreamwood Border Collie.
Terms and Conditions
- We invite prospective owners to express interest in adding a Dreamwood Border Collie puppy to their life.
- We will ask questions to understand the prospective owner's wishes and situation.
- We will record the prospective owner's details on our waiting list.
- Details will include name, address, phone number and email address.
- We will contact the prospective owner if we have a puppy which may suit the owner's wishes and situation.
- We will request a deposit only to confirm the bona fides of the prospective owner's interest.
- A deposit does not constitute a contract of sale nor acceptance by us of an offer by the prospective owner.
- A deposit confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- We will offer a viewing date and time for the prospective owner to view all puppies.
- We request prospective owners to observe the one hour viewing period.
- Viewing will not occur before the puppies are 5 weeks old.
- We welcome the opportunity to introduce the puppies' parents if they are living with us.
- At the time of viewing, we will note the prospective owner's preferences for a particular puppy.
- The selection and allocation of puppies to prospective owners will be at our sole discretion. This is not negotiable.
- If the prospective owner decides to not buy a puppy after providing a deposit, we will return the deposit in full by bank transfer.
- If we decide to not sell a puppy to the prospective owner for any reason, we will return any deposit in full by bank transfer.
- We may withdraw a puppy from sale at any time and provide an appropriate refund.
- We will vaccinate and administer worming treatment to the puppy as advised by our Vet.
- We will arrange microchipping of the puppy as required by legislation.
- We will register the puppy with Dogs NSW as specified by the Dogs NSW Code of Conduct for Registered Breeders.
- We will place the puppy on 'Limited Register' unless we agree that the successful owner may breed or show the puppy.
- We will offer a pickup date and time for the successful owner to collect the puppy.
- The puppy will not leave us before the age of eight (8) weeks as specified by Dogs NSW and the Border Collie Club Code of Conduct.
- We will need the balance of payment to be made before the puppy leaves us.
- We will provide a Contract of Sale to the successful owner. You can read the Contract here.
- We will provide a 'Log book' for the puppy with diet guidelines, health and grooming information.
- We will explain the contents of the Log Book during the one hour collection period.
- We will tell the successful owner their obligation to restrain their puppy while travelling home.
- We will answer any questions or concerns of the successful owner.
- We are not a Pet Shop where you walk in and say "I want that one", pay your money and walk out.